Dark Secret by Christine Feehan
1,012None8,388 (3.73)24

I love Christine Feehan's writing. She can take you through a series without seeming redundant in the details that flow from story to story. Each of her characters have unique personalities that make you fall in love with them. ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Oct 8, 2013 |
In for a penny, in for a pound. Nothing spectacular about the series, but they aren't horrible. ( )
  lesmel | Jul 13, 2013 |
I don't really enjoy this series, but I liked the plot of this one the most. I've always thought the Carpathian males were skirting the fact that they force themselves on their lifemates. I liked that Colby called Rafael out on that. ( )
  Ltlmiss | Oct 13, 2012 |
This was the hardest book to get through in the Series. Once I got halfway I could finally finish it. To me Rafael was not good, but I grew to like him along with Colby. ( )
  stacej918 | Jun 8, 2010 |
Easy hot read for a lonely night. Loved it but not for the plot. It's main idea of mating even if the woman wants nothing to do with it is a bit of a down but it's a romance book of a semi-classic kind. ( )
  DriderQueen | Jul 5, 2009 |
"Come on, Colby," Sheriff Ben Lassiter yelled, feeling like a fool running alongside the tractor.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0515138851, Mass Market Paperback)

Christine Feehan has thrilled legions of fans with her seductive, sensual Carpathian tales. Now, she presents the enthralling story of Rafael, a savage hunter from the darkest jungles, and the beautiful prey he would never let escape.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:31:58 -0400)

Rafael De La Cruz, an immortal Carpathian, is determined to possess the fiercely independent and mortal Colby Jansen as his own.

Two editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,507,422 books! | Top bar: Always visible