Vegan Pie in the Sky: 75 Out-of-This-World Recipes for Pies, Tarts, Cobblers, and More (2011)

by Isa Chandra Moskowitz, Terry Hope Romero

• Maple-Kissed Blueberry Pie
  • She’s My Cherry Pie
  • Chocolate–Peanut Butter Tartlets
  • Salted Pecan Caramel Pie
  • Pumpkin Cheesecake
  • Learn how to rock (and roll) the perfect pastry crust, whether butter, graham cracker, chocolate cookie, or gluten-free almond. Luscious toppings transform your pie into a showstopper. And you’ll even find handheld treats, to make getting your recommended daily allowance of pie more convenient! With gorgeous color photos and Isa and Terry’s irreverent commentary throughout, Vegan Pie in the Sky is the modern baker’s bible for pie that’s out of this world.
… (more)

Made all our Thanksgiving pies from this book and all turned out fantastic. Our fav. The Chai Pie ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
Cookbooks from the Moskowitz/Romero duo never disappoint. However, I did notice a few annoying things about this cookbook, such as telling me to pre-bake a pie crust without telling me at what temperature or for how long to do it! Oops! ( )
  lemontwist | Dec 28, 2011 |

Moskowitz, Isa Chandraprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Romero, Terry Hopemain authorall editionsconfirmed

Cooking & Food. Nonfiction. HTML:Holidays? Check. Birthdays? Check. Tuesdays? Check! Our research says life is 100% better any day pie is involved. There’s nothing like a rich, gooey slice of apple pie straight from the oven, baked in a perfectly flaky crust and topped with cinnamon-sugar. And now it can be yours, along with dozens more mouthwatering varieties, vegan at last and better than ever.Vegan Pie in the Sky is the latest force in Isa Chandra Moskowitz and Terry Hope Romero’s baking revolution. You’ll find delicious and adorable pies, tarts, cobblers, cheesecakes and more—all made without dairy, eggs, or animal products. From fruity to chocolaty, nutty to creamy, Vegan Pie in the Sky has the classic flavors you crave. And the recipes are as easy as, well, you know. Serve up some: Maple-Kissed Blueberry Pie She’s My Cherry Pie Chocolate–Peanut Butter Tartlets   Salted Pecan Caramel Pie Pumpkin Cheesecake Learn how to rock (and roll) the perfect pastry crust, whether butter, graham cracker, chocolate cookie, or gluten-free almond. Luscious toppings transform your pie into a showstopper. And you’ll even find handheld treats, to make getting your recommended daily allowance of pie more convenient! With gorgeous color photos and Isa and Terry’s irreverent commentary throughout, Vegan Pie in the Sky is the modern baker’s bible for pie that’s out of this world. .

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 208,620,916 books! | Top bar: Always visible