Talulla Rising by Glen Duncan

Talulla Rising

by Glen Duncan

This was a good one that kept me on the edge of my seat throughout the entire book.

This was the second book of what I am assuming is a series because it did not tie up a lot of loose ends. I will read more books by this author.

If you like werewolves and vampires, you will definitely like this book. ( )
  PamV | Mar 27, 2018 |
Love that Duncan finally found Tallula's unique voice, and fully developed her as a badass stand-alone character. This book kept up the breakneck pace of THE LAST WEREWOLF and I *still* felt like I couldn't read it fast enough. Here's to hoping the (inevitable) sequel lives up to its predecessors! ( )
  cyrenitis | Dec 2, 2015 |
I think its very hard to write a werewolf/vampire story with any originality. Its pretty well all been done. That being said, Glen Duncan does a pretty good job of turning out a story that does have some originality, so far. Whilst all the legends are there, he focuses more on the feelings of those involved, rather then the rhetoric. We'll have to see what the next book brings.
  Vinbert | Nov 22, 2015 |
  Vinbert | Nov 22, 2015 |
Vähän pitkäpiimäinen välillä ( )
  RistoZ | Oct 4, 2015 |

After losing her werewolf lover Jake and giving birth to a son, Talullah confronts a psychotic new WOCOP leader, an unlikely human lover, blood-drinking religious fanatics, a pack of London werewolves, and the world's oldest living vampire.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,661,406 books! | Top bar: Always visible