Fearless: Fearless; Sam; Run by Francine…

Fearless: Fearless; Sam; Run

by Francine Pascal

"Gaia Moore is brilliant and beautiful. She's trained in three kinds of martial arts, has a reflux speed that's off the charts, and can break codes in four languages. She's also missing the fear gene. All Gaia wants is to be like everyone else. Instead, she's left wondering about her past, her missing family--and the unavailable boy she's falling for. But everything changes when she learns that someone is hunting her down for her special skills, and they'll do anything to get to her"--P. [4] of cover.… (more)

OMG, I can't believe this! When one picks up a book that's really three books rolled into one, One expects at the end, there should be a conclusion, not a cliffhanger!
yes, if you checkout/buy/read this book expecting the whole series to be wrapped into it, you shall be sorely disappointed.
Not that it's bad! In fact, it was amazing, which is why I'm so upset!
And not I'll have to wait to get a hold of the next one!
grr!
now I'm gonna go put it on hold at the library, if you'll excuse me.

OH. MY. GOD.
I just found out that there are thirty-six books in this series. Thirty-Six!
And now I'm going to have to check them all out, but my library doesn't have anything past the first three!
*bemoaning my dire situation* Why, O Cruel World, Why? ( )
  Monica_P | Nov 22, 2018 |
This is plot-driven, action-packed novel with science fiction overtones. While the characters are all stereotypes, Francine Pascal somehow still managed to make them feel like real people. The main character Gaia is super strong, a skilled fighter, a, genius, gorgeous, and literally fearless; therefore she stands out to the wrong types of people. The story seems stereotypical, but the action drives the plot forward, and Gaia has her faults, which make her seem more real and likeable. I thought this book was enjoyable action-packed fluff, but there's really nothing more to it. ( )
  StephanieNicole | Sep 4, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,748,948 books! | Top bar: Always visible