Exodus by Ernst H. Wendland

I really like this Bible commentary series. I am reading through the Bible this year, reading three chapters of Exodus a day. Reading this commentary after each day's reading really helps me "absorb" what I just read. It's very helpful to me. Kind of like attending my own personal Bible study. I will be using the other books in the series this year as I work through the Bible. Recommend. ( )
  Aseleener | Mar 24, 2018 |
The People's Bible Commentary is just what the name implies -- a Bible and commentary for the people.

The deliverance of the covenant people out of Egypt

This series is an excellent companion text for Bible study leaders and for individual use.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 137,401,739 books! | Top bar: Always visible