Breaking the habit of being yourself : how…

Breaking the habit of being yourself : how to lose your mind and create a… (edition 2012)

by Joe Dispenza

Argues that all human beings have the power within them to overcome predisposed beliefs and habits to make significant changes in one's life, and provides step-by-step tools to make such changes using understandings between science and spirituality.
Member:stcarpen22
Title:Breaking the habit of being yourself : how to lose your mind and create a new one
Authors:Joe Dispenza
Info:Carlsbad, Calif. : Hay House, c2012.

Work Information

Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One by Dr. Joe Dispenza

English (3)  French (2)  Spanish (1)  All languages (6)
I read this book in 2014 and am re-reading it in 2018. The first time I read it I was hungry for the knowledge shared by Dr. Joe, more like a buffet. This time I am reading it as an incredible meal, not one item on the 'menu' is overdone, every bite supports the next bite and I am savoring the renewed wisdom and the experience of new neurons exploding in my head. ( )
  Jolene.M | Jul 30, 2020 |
Interesting theory. I will comment later after I have practiced the meditations. I have also started reading his earlier book Evolve your Brain. ( )
  RFBrost | Nov 2, 2017 |
I found this book utterly fascinating. So much so that I will be shopping for a physical copy of the book since I was given an electronic version to review. This is one I will be referring back to again and again. The look at quantum theory, modern neuroscience and how we can truly change our own minds was riveting. While that might sound like a tough read the author did an excellent job of keeping the topics accessible and easy to understand, readers should not be intimidated. Grab a copy and take a journey though your own brain and see what happens. ( )
1 vote VirginiaGill | Feb 16, 2012 |

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,086,913 books! | Top bar: Always visible