The Black Dagger Brotherhood Novels 1-4

by J. R. Ward

"The first four books in the #1 New York Times bestselling series that features a secret band of vampire warriors -- who also happen to be "the hottest collection of studs in romance" (Angela Knight)"--Amazon.com website.

A great series. Butch and V are still one of my favorite couple/friends. ( )
  Penny01 | Feb 1, 2014 |
A great series. Butch and V are still one of my favorite couple/friends. ( )
  Penny01 | Feb 1, 2014 |
First, a confession that I read books 5-8 first and then this series of books. It was the fault of my library who allowed me to put a reserve request on the books and then forced me to take the sets in the presented order and only gave me twenty days to read them (not too difficult of a task but, four long books). It wasn't a problem as the previous four books I read gave me an introduction to the characters and their unique attributes as well as a frame of reference for understanding the war of attrition between the lessors and the brotherhood. I hardily recommend both book series for their ability to involve the readers into the lives and angst of the characters. I occasionally felt that some of the characters built unnecessary barriers to their relationships. I found those barriers frustrating but, I guess they worked to extend the story line. Overall, a romping story with enough material and background to really detail an alternate reality! I guess you could say I enjoyed the series! ( )
  JosephLYoung | Mar 12, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 177,177,205 books! | Top bar: Always visible