Fury's Kiss: A Midnight's Daughter Novel…

Fury's Kiss: A Midnight's Daughter Novel (Dorina Basarab Book 3) (edition 2012)

by Karen Chance (Author)

Member:Wasabiishot
Title:Fury's Kiss: A Midnight's Daughter Novel (Dorina Basarab Book 3)
Authors:Karen Chance (Author)
Info:Berkley (2012), 543 pages
Tags:to-read

Fury's Kiss by Karen Chance

Another wonderful episode in the Dory saga. I love how much pressure the author continually puts on her leading lady and on pretty much anyone who comes within her personal sphere of effect. It’s amazing how characters can reveal their most hidden depths under that kind of torment and it creates a wonderfully deep emotional backing track to go along with the chaos and excitement of the main plot. Definitely doesn’t disappoint!! ( )
  Bethsinitaly | Jun 30, 2019 |
Fury’s Kiss is my favorite Dory novel! We get to learn so much about her human and vampire halves and how Mircea separated them when she was a little girl. Dory and Louis-Cesare’s relationship goes through some turbulence but I love their ending scene. Dory is so strong and independent. It’s fantastic seeing her get the recognition she deserves. ( )
  desertsunsets | Jun 26, 2019 |
An absolutely fantastic read. Just when I think Karen cannot possibly make the story any better, she surpasses herself again. This latest instalment in Dory’s series is so chock full of twists, turns, adventure, danger (and of course epic characters with funny quips) and so much more I just couldn’t put it down. ( )
  Mike_Amos | Jun 4, 2019 |
I liked it a lot and would have given 5 stars but there are a lot of parts where I just wondered, huh? I couldn't figure out what had just happened. I understood at the end but there needs to be some more editing for clarity in quite a few places. ( )
  bm2ng | Apr 9, 2019 |
I adore this series. Laughed out loud several times. So good! (4.5 stars) ( )
  PNRList | Aug 15, 2018 |

Dory is used to fighting hard and nasty. So when she wakes up in a strange scientific lab with a strange man standing over her, her first instinct is to take his head off. Luckily, the man is actually the master vampire Louis-Cesare, so he’s not an easy kill.

It turns out that Dory had been working with a Vampire Senate task force on the smuggling of magical items and weaponry out of Faerie when she was captured and brought to the lab. But when Louis-Cesare rescues her, she has no memory of what happened to her.

To find out what was done to her—and who is behind it—Dory will have to face off with fallen angels, the maddest of mad scientists, and a new breed of vampires that are far worse than undead…

Waking up in a strange lab with master vampire Louis-Cesare, Dorina Basarab, a dhampir--half human, half vampire--has no memory of what happened to her and with Louis-Cesare's help, she must face off with fallen angels, mad scientists and a new breed of vampires to find the truth.… (more)

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,373,140 books! | Top bar: Always visible