Charon's Claw

by R. A. Salvatore

Drizzt helps a beautiful elf seek revenge and breaks an old enemy free from slavery.

Best book of the trilogy, or maybe its really just the last third of one book that was split into 3 parts. ( )
  GSB68 | May 19, 2015 |
I liked the book, and usually give salvatore 4 stars but this time I am only going with three. While I loved the last half of the book, especially the meeting in Guantlgrym between all the different opposing forces. The first half, however, was kinda boring. To much repetition about Drizzt's feelings of jealousy towards Artemis and Dahlia...yaa, we got it, we also got that the Sword was trying to get him to kill Entreri. The trip to get to Guantlgrym was little too long. While I usually like Salvatore's fight scenes, this book had a little to many. As if he was filling up space to get to the final, interesting part of the book.
That being said, I am still hooked, read it with pleasure and already bought book four of the Neverwinter Series. ( )
  TimmyP | Oct 18, 2013 |

R. A. Salvatoreprimary authorall editionscalculated
Lockwood, ToddCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Ravel Xorlarrin strode confidently into his mother's audience hall, his purple robes dancing around his loudly and rudely clacking high boots.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,145,027 books! | Top bar: Always visible