Fraggle Rock Classics Volume 1 by Stan Kay

Fraggle Rock Classics Volume 1

by Stan Kay

Got these as part of a Jim Henson Humble Bundle. I enjoyed the blast from the past. They were funny and nostaliga inducing. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |
A trip down memory lane. I don't remember Red being quite so annoying. "Classic" comic artwork. ( )
  lesmel | Aug 24, 2014 |

"Get ready to dive back into Fraggle Rock. When Gobo brings a time machine back to pick of the pace of life on Fraggle Rock, will things ever slow down again? In her biggest attempt yet to win at everything ever, will Red discover if it's possible to be #1 forever? And have you ever met a purple two-headed monster named Skenfirth? Wembley has? Or a Dozer named Cotterpin who wanted to be a Fraggle? Red has"-- Cover verso.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,722,825 books! | Top bar: Always visible