My Emily by Matt Patterson

My Emily

by Matt Patterson

This book was heart warming and special. There is no way that anyone could read a book so special and not be warmed by everything that happened in the book! Matt Peterson wrote this in a way that you could not lay the book down and wanted
to spend every second learning more about the family and Emily. I think that any parent who could tell this story is special and I love how they gave everything to god and counted every blessing that they had. ( )
  Angel.Carter | Aug 11, 2016 |
My Emily is a story about this girl born with down syndrome and gets cancer. It tells the story of the impact her short life has on her family. It really reminds me of my residents at work. Great story. ( )
  honeydew69862004 | May 4, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,769,207 books! | Top bar: Always visible