Merry Christmas, Stinky Face

by Lisa McCourt

Other authors: Cyd Moore (Illustrator)

Series: Stinky Face

As Christmas draws near, a young child is filled with questions about all of the things that could possibly go wrong, but Mama always finds a solution.

We've never read any of the Sticky Face books so I'm not sure what we are missing and should probably borrow the original and find out. The story is cute and asks lots of questions... But trust me that's only the tip of the iceberg compared to what my daughter can come up with on a daily basis. ( )
  maddiemoof | Oct 18, 2015 |
This book gets a solid CUTE. It is not as beloved as the original...but it is a fun seasonal book with familiar characters that we love. ( )
  dms02 | Feb 27, 2014 |
Genre: Realistic fiction because it describes many worries a little girl has about Christmas and all the bad things that could go wrong. Media: computer generated ( )
  msequeira06 | Sep 21, 2009 |

Lisa McCourtprimary authorall editionscalculated
Moore, CydIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 176,693,252 books! | Top bar: Always visible