My Little Geek by Andrew Spear

My Little Geek (2011)

by Andrew Spear

1121,166,181 (4.63)None

"My Little Geek" is a witty, and lushly illustrated ABCs book for kids. Every letter in the alphabet is introduced alongside a "geek" word, such as "Android" or "Ninja."

While some references might be a little hard to stomach for a young child (e.g. L is for L33t), they are also incredibly amusing and thoroughly hilarious. The iPad version that I have also reads them out when you tap the words, which is a plus. ( )
  jasonli | Jun 18, 2012 |
A hilarious book for adults and kids that looks at learning your ABCs in a whole new way. The pictures are colorful and whimsical. My little geek loves it! ( )
  SandSing7 | Jan 1, 2012 |
A is for Android

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,838,737 books! | Top bar: Always visible