Making Memories by Janet Lee Barton

Making Memories (2014)

by Janet Lee Barton

621,796,759 (3.88)None

Friendship turns to romance. This book does a good job with the storyline/premise but the prose needs some polishing. The author seems to have written it in the way that she (or in the way that she thinks most people) speak. This leads to many extraneous words and quite a few sentences that end in the word at when they don't need to do so.

The author did a good job at not letting the "does the other person feel the same way I do?" question linger on so long that it becomes annoying to the reader. That said, I don't know anyone who's had this kind of thing happen in real life. ( )
  JenniferRobb | Feb 24, 2016 |
Ms. Janet Lee Barton has presented us with a typical best-friend scenario that goes farther. However, the depth of the relationship is viewed differently by the couple. I found this book an interesting way to spend an afternoon. All the elements are there for the book. It was a good read with little depth. The two main characters were interesting, but not complex. I recommend it to all, the young and the old. This would be a perfect young adult read since it has nothing within that would cause problems for younger readers.

~ TRS for AReCafe ( )
  AReCafe | Apr 24, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,823,335 books! | Top bar: Always visible