Be Witched (Novella): A Jolie Wilkins/Rand…

Be Witched (Novella): A Jolie Wilkins/Rand Balfour Novella

by H.P. Mallory

I love, love, love this book. Once again my favourite author, HP has managed to pull out all of my favourite stops in humor and paranormal romance. ( )
  TheOneTree | Jul 7, 2012 |
This was a short Novella that describes the events that take place near the end of the second book of the series but from Rand's point of view. It was a fun read and it was fun to see things from Rand's point of view.

This novella doesn't cover anything new; it just covers part of book 2 but is written from Rand's point of view. It gives some additional insight into why Rand did the things he did and made the decisions he made. Some of Rand's actions which seem a bit mysterious from Jolie's perspective are well explained from Rand's perspective.

It was also nice to read this right before I started reading Book 3, Be Witched (which I got for review). This novella does an excellent job jogging your memory about what happened in Book 2 and sets up things nicely for where the story starts off for Witchful Thinking. Included in this is a excerpt from Witchful Thinking as well.

Overall worth the read if you are a fan of this series. It is a fun series and it was fun to hear things from Rand's perspective. It also does a nice job summing things up so that you can remember where book 3, Witchful Thinking, is going to pick up at. ( )
  krau0098 | Jan 17, 2012 |

In this exclusive eBook, bestselling author H. P. Mallory presents the exciting Underworld from a never-before-seen point of view, through the eyes of Rand Balfour, a drop-dead gorgeous warlock and the love of Jolie Wilkins's life.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,921,247 books! | Top bar: Always visible