The One Thing

by Matthew Kelly

371532,821NoneNone
I sat there last night holding my son Walter longer than usual, and, in the midst of my thoughts and prayers, I was filled with questions. They were questions about passing faith onto children: Will my son grow to appreciate the Catholic faith the way I do? Will he attend church joyfully? Will he go through a rebellious stage? Will he reject the faith of his parents and leave the Catholic Church? Will he be attracted to another religion? Will the secularism of today's culture turn him away from organized religion altogether?… (more)

The One Thing was inspired by a father's desire to pass his faith onto his son. ... The centrality of Jesus Christ's True Presence in the Eucharist as the fundamental Truth around which our faith revolves, is fueled, and set on fire is the crux of love and sacrifice he wants to pass on.
  StFrancisofAssisi | Mar 12, 2020 |

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,627,615 books! | Top bar: Always visible