A Long Time Dead by Andrew Barrett

A Long Time Dead

by Andrew Barrett

This was a well written book. It didn't hold my attention because I don't have that much interest in the details of CSI but it is in no way the fault of the author. If you have an interest in Scene of Crime investigation then you will love this book. The characters seemed authentic and the SOCO detail was definitely authentic. It probably deserves a higher star rating but it wasn't to my taste unfortunately. ( )
  scot2 | Jun 14, 2018 |
This was well written and supplied interesting forensic detail. Characters and their relationships were established meticulously and slowly until the last third of the book when the pace picked up and the actions relied on the established relationships. The beginning two thirds marched inexorably to the crisis and I could barely bear the tension of foresight. ( )
  BridgitDavis | Jun 6, 2018 |
KindleBook
  hawki | Aug 7, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,730,091 books! | Top bar: Always visible