Death Bed by Leigh Russell

This is the first Geraldine Steel book I have read.

I enjoyed this book DI Steel has moved to London from Kent
She is investigating some brutal murders of two black women. She and her colleagues at the Met think it might have racial connections. A few loose red herrings and 2 more people go missing a white woman and a gay White man.

Steel and her sargent Sam catch the serial killer but its too late to save the last 2 victims.

Good book this I will look out for other similar books. ( )
  Daftboy1 | Dec 16, 2013 |

The bodies of two black girls are discovered in quick succession in North London. Concerned about a reaction from the local black community, the police are puzzled to learn that two teeth were extracted from both victims after they died. One of the girls worked in a massage parlour and suspicion falls on a client of hers, a known racist.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,765,768 books! | Top bar: Always visible