Kitty Corner: Duchess by Ellen Miles

by Ellen Miles

Series: Kitty Corner

59None288,201 (4.67)None

No reviews

From the bestselling author of THE PUPPY PLACE.

Mia and Michael Battelli have a special way with cats and kittens. Their family fosters kitties in need, giving them love and proper care until they find the perfect home.

When Mia discovers that Duchess's owner is moving, she offers to help. But Duchess is used to being pampered and adored. It won't be easy finding someone who'll want to spoil the pretty white Persian. Can Mia find her a new home that's fit for a queen?

"I'm so excited about Kitty Corner. Some people might assume I’m not a cat person because I write about puppies in my series THE PUPPY PLACE, but that's far from the truth. I love cats! In fact, my first pet ever was a gorgeous tortoiseshell named Jenny. Like dogs, every cat has a personality of his or her own. They're all individuals, and they're all loveable in their own special ways."

--Ellen Miles

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:16:27 -0400)

When Mia discovers that Duchess's owner is moving, she offers to help. But it won't be easy finding someone who will want to spoil the pretty white Persian.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,698,403 books! | Top bar: Always visible