Later bloomers : 35 folks over age 35 who…

Later bloomers : 35 folks over age 35 who found their passion and purpose

by Debra Eve

First Class perceptions let down by awful repetitive prose. ( )
  wonderperson | Mar 29, 2013 |
LATER BLOOMERS was one of those books that caught my eye in a list of free books for the Kindle. I like real-life stories about people and thought this sounded really interesting. I read this book over a couple months time, just reading chapters here and there when I had a few minutes.

This book epitomizes the idea that "Dreams are never lost, only deferred." There are so many stories in so many categories that no matter your dream, you will find someone you can relate to. There are chefs, actors, inventors, artists, athletes, musicians, and writers. Each story was interesting to me whether I had never heard of them before or whether they were a household name.

Some of my favorite stories were about Susan Boyle, Wu Ying, Leo Fender, Edgar Rice Burroughs, and Benjamin Franklin. All of the routes these people took towards success wasn't what you would expect. If you have a thought, a dream, or an idea this book can help you realize it and make it happen just from the pure hope it gives you from their successes. If nothing else, this story will give you something to talk about at your next gathering. Did you know Leo Fender never actually learned to play the guitar........ ( )
  Staciele | Jun 6, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,074,268 books! | Top bar: Always visible