Snowed by Pamela Burford

Glad this was a free read. Thanks to other reviews I could get past the first part of the book, but it still left a bad taste in my mouth. ( )
  Marcella1717 | Jan 22, 2016 |

"Want to see true character growth, the healing power of love, what happens when you look below the surface? Want to read savvy dialog, good imagery, belly-laugh humor? . . . I feel very lucky that I've been introduced to Pamela Burford's books. Talented writing such as hers makes up for so many lackluster stories on the market." --The Romance Reader Snowed was originally under contract to Meteor Publishing Corporation. We're snowed in! The last thing wealthy photographer James Bradburn expects when he turns in after his surprise birthday party is to find a beautiful woman asleep in his bed. The last thing Leah Harmony expects after fending off an attack and succumbing to exhaustion during the party is to find herself stranded for four long days--and longer nights--with the sexy, enigmatic birthday boy at his isolated Gold Coast mansion. A record blizzard has trapped them together. Leah traveled to New York to confront the monster whose callous brutality altered her family forever. Now all she wants is to run back to Arkansas and forget she ever heard of James Bradburn. She guards a stunning secret as she struggles to resist the dangerous attraction that crackles between them. Of all the men in the world, James is the last one she should even think of that way! Little does she suspect he harbors a secret of his own.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,805,471 books! | Top bar: Always visible