THE BOYS OF NORTHWOOD by Randy Mixter

by Randy Mixter

3None2,843,984NoneNone
Recently added byNixieH, UM3050, lulaa

No reviews

Memories of an almost forgotten time and place.
The boys of Northwood knew that true excitement belonged to the days and nights outside of the front door. The warm summer breezes and the icy winter winds held us equally in their sway. I sometimes think it was a magical place. A place where time was a traveling companion who would wait with you as you grew up, and not rush you along as it does today. Join me now as we visit Northwood and the boys who once lived there. The years have graciously parted, just far enough for us to squeeze through. Youth is an impatient time, it won't wait for long. In 1966, I turned nineteen. In that same year I enlisted in the Army. I didn't know when I left for boot camp on the morning of July 15th, that I would never again set foot in the house where so many adventures began. These stories are about that house, the neighborhood, the friends, and the culture of those times.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:31 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,862,470 books! | Top bar: Always visible