That's My Girl: How a Father's…

That's My Girl: How a Father's Love Protects and Empowers His…

by Rick Johnson

THAT'S MY GIRL: HOW A FATHER'S LOVE PROTECTS AND EMPOWERS HIS DAUGHTER by Rick Johnson is a wonderful,informative parenting non-fiction. It is a guide every parent needs to read to help in understanding and guiding their daughter's life. It is a rough time for a daughter,and this author understands the importance of a Godly father in a young girl's life."That's My Girl" is a must read for not only father's but for anyone who is interested in empowering,and protecting their daughter's. I know from experience the relationship between a father/daughters and the importance of a loving,caring father during a girl's young life. I would highly recommend this book to any parent. It gives tools needed for the growth of strength,and is told with honesty,strength,compassion,from the author's own experience with his daughter with ideas,scripture,and from the heart. "That's My Girl" should be on every Dad's nightstand for reference,and reassurance during the difficult times of today's young daughter's living and the future of our daughter's. I would dare to say if we all had a better understanding of our daughter's maybe,just maybe our daughter's would not find themselves in difficult relationships in today's world. Received for an honest review from the publisher. Details can be found at Revell,a division of Baker Publishing Group and mybookaddictionreviews.wordpress.com.

RATING: 4.5 ( )
  tarenn | Jan 5, 2012 |

A father impacts every aspect of his daughter's life--for her entire life. Fathers model for their daughters how women should be treated, how men should act, and how a man shows healthy love and affection toward a woman. And, perhaps most importantly, he sets the standard for how his daughter feels she deserves to be treated by men. It's plain to see that this is a big responsibility and one that is not always easy to carry out.

In That's My Girl, parenting expert Rick Johnson shows men how to develop the close relationships with their daughters that they both crave. Rick's plainspoken common sense, wisdom, and humor meets dads right where they are with stories and advice that will change their relationships with their daughters for life.

Any man who wants to be the best dad possible to his daughter, as well as mothers and adult daughters seeking to understand the men in their lives, will love this hope-filled book.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:38 -0400)

Gift in memory of Duane Dunmore.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,200,939 books! | Top bar: Always visible