Escape from Evil by Cathy Wilson

Escape from Evil

by Cathy Wilson

1311,033,950 (2.75)None

Oops I forgot to write a review about this book the moment i finished it which sucks cause I forget easily.

I was a bit disappointed cause I wanted to hear more about the serial killer. (The title made me think it would be) So at the end when I discovered after reading all her sorrows that this had happened all before Tobin's murders and rapes I knew I'd made a mistake buying this book. Should have bought the book about Peter Tobin instead. I used to love reading true stories but I guess I've read too many cause it starts to annoy me now when people keep on taking the abuse and I have to read pages filled with it. So it is probably not the book that sucks but just that I am fed up reading all those I've been abused stories. ( )
  Marlene-NL | Apr 12, 2013 |

Cathy was just 16 when she met a charming older man called Peter Tobin. He became first controlling, then violent, and Cathy found herself trapped in a terrifyingly abusive marriage. Eventually, for the sake of her young son, she found the strength to escape. Then in 2006 she saw on TV that her ex-husband was a serial killer.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,622,898 books! | Top bar: Always visible