Love's Fate (Love Trilogy, #1) by Tracey…

Love's Fate (Love Trilogy, #1)

by Tracey Smith

171836,983 (4)None

"Saving myself for someone I didn't even know, it just wasn't healthy" "You are my soul mate"

"I was in love with a man I'd never met, a man I could never have, I really was broken"

I was given a copy of Love Trilogy for an honest review and I must say this is so beautiful, so romantic and it gives you such a warm feeling. I just couldn't put this down at all, so locked into the story and I was turning the pages so fast because I needed to know if Katherine and Michael were ever going to meet one another. I really felt for Katherine, sounds such an amazing person and Michael - OMG he was gorgeous, I was so in love with this man. This was so emotional at times, such a sad beginning and such an unexpected ending, I was holding my breath as I never thought it would turn out just the way it did.

I can't wait to read the rest in this series and would certainly recommend for all romantics

Thank you so much for this heart-warming story Tracey

1Like in GR ( )
  BarbeloAngel | Apr 15, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,915,954 books! | Top bar: Always visible