Love's Destiny (Love Trilogy #2) by…

Love's Destiny (Love Trilogy #2)

by Tracey Smith

312,841,633 (5)None
Recently added byBarbeloAngel, Middie, TraceySmith

"You were destined to be together from the first moment you were born -. he was my soul, my flesh, my heart",

Recommended by: Tracey Smith
Read from November 07 to 10, 2013

Tracey, you certainly know how to make a gal cry. I needed a box of tissues with this one, but I certainly wouldn't of missed this for the world. Loved it so much.

"I was surrounded by people that loved me and couldn't have asked for anything more, but then somewhere along the way we'd lost each other"

I received a copy of Love Trilogy for an honest review and I must say once again such a stunning story Tracey, I thoroughly enjoyed every single minute of this.
Love-Destiny is the phenomenal sequel to Loves-Fate and I can't wait to get stuck into the next read Loves-Chance, so thanks once again Tracey for giving us such heart warming reads.

'Tyler always ruined everything'

Felt so sorry for Tyler, my heart went our to this young lad entirely. Being uprooted from his surroundings and his friends. He just withdrew into himself completely. But this was so nice following everyone life's, such a glorious lifelong love story and I would recommend this for any romantics.

'My entire life could change in a heartbeat'

This one I found hard to read in places because just how poignant it was I was crying, but again I was locked into another world entirely and found it quite impossible to crawl out of. It was absolutely wonderful following the life's of Katherine and Michael and their family.

"Sometimes life doesn't turn out the way you thought it would"

Tracey's such a clever author. You are not just reading, this is happening to you. You feel every emotion, every second. You are living and breathing this.

1Like in GR ( )
  BarbeloAngel | Apr 15, 2014 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 146801871X, Paperback)

After the happily ever after, the story continues… Destiny had always loved the story of how her parents met. How Fate had drawn them together time and again, until they finally found each other and fell madly in love. That was the way love was supposed to be. Someday she knew it would happen for her, someday a handsome mysterious stranger would come into her life and sweep her off her feet. She knew that the first time she saw him she would know he was the one. Tyler had known Destiny his entire life. She had been his very best friend, but it had been years since he’d seen her. He wasn’t nervous about seeing her again, until he did. She wasn’t the skinny girl he remembered from childhood, and suddenly he found himself anxiously wondering if she would ever be able to see him as anything other than the boy she’d grown up with. Is it possible to look at someone you’ve known your whole life, and see them for the very first time? Sometimes love doesn’t happen the way you thought it would.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:57 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,705,536 books! | Top bar: Always visible