Deviant Devil (Hades Squad) by Jianne Carlo

Deviant Devil (Hades Squad)

by Jianne Carlo

831,471,580 (4.33)None

Posted on Romnancing the Book's blog
Reviewed by Ashleigh
Review Copy Provided by the Author

For Dominix “Devil” Zubiri, the last person he expects to see in the BDSM club is Jess, the woman he’s been avoiding and silently obsessing about for the last seven months. When she offers herself at the slave auction in the club, he’s determined to win the auction and eventually her heart. Devil was absolutely delicious with his strong alpha tendencies that surrounded his very vulnerable heart. Jess was perfect for Devil because she was strong in her own right, very independent and wasn’t going to let anyone walk over her, including Devil.

Jess can’t believe that she’s going to offer sexual favors to the man she believes kidnapped the student she mentors. She just wasn’t expecting Devil to get involved. Having Devil around makes everything more complicated because she can’t seem to stop wanting him no matter how hard she tries. But with her student missing and people trying to kidnap her as well, she needs all the help she can get.

Along with the help of the Hades Squad, Jess and Devil work to find out who’s behind her student’s disappearance and the threats on Jess’s life. Devil, however, is working on another mission: to keep Jess in his bed…permanently.

This was an intense ride from start to finish. From word one, I fell right into this book and couldn’t wait to see what happened next. Seeing the final page made me sad but also excited that I had found a new author to lovingly stalk. There was some pretty hot sex scenes in this book, but mostly they just added some spice to an already explosive relationship outside of the bedroom. I loved how much Jess tried to fight Devil’s dominance in bed, but it was obvious she really enjoyed it as much as he did. It didn’t matter if they were vanilla or not, Jess and Devil were great together. I think having avoided each other for so long, they were just explosive when they finally got together. Overall, this book had me going from beginning to end. With tons of action, a suspenseful plot and plenty of steamy heat between the hero and heroine, deviant devil was a pretty fantastic read. ( )
  RtB | Aug 6, 2012 |
Deviant Devil is HOTTER than HADES!!! I swear each new Hades Squad book gets hotter and hotter, if Demon Seed is as little as one degree hotter than Deviant Devil my e-reader will become a victim of spontaneous combustion.To read DiDi's entire review please visithttp://www.guiltypleasuresbookreviews.com/2012/01/didis-review-deviant-devil-hades-squad.html ( )
  guiltypleasures | Jan 23, 2012 |
  guiltypleasures | Jan 22, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,891,390 books! | Top bar: Always visible