I Wish... (The Jinn Series) by Tia…

I Wish... (The Jinn Series)

by Tia Harrington

Recently added byTHarrington, cynthrip

No reviews

We throw coins in a fountain, we blow out candles, we close our eyes against a falling star... all for the chance at a single wish. But what would happen if a wish was forced on you?

Kira is one of the newest batch of Jinn sent to mend the paths of those humans who have lost their destinies. She has been assigned to discover Jack Morgan’s one true wish by whatever means are necessary, with only three stipulations:

1) no one is to discover she is a Jinni
2) she is never to lose control of her powers
3) she is never, ever to grow attached to her human.

The stubborn Wall of Jack, as Kira thinks of him, has worked hard to create a life that is normal in a home that was anything but. He wants nothing more than to follow his meticulously laid out plan for his future. So, when Kira arrives in his English class with a rush of wind and spark of energy that knocks him off balance, he never would have guessed that she was a Jinni sent for him.

Kira and Jack battle wills, battle their own failings, and battle the impossible feelings that are growing between them; until a battle of another kind pulls them eternally together.

Even with mystery, magic and a timeless romance, nothing could prepare you for the consequences of two little words… I wish.

Tia Harrington is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 123,746,501 books! | Top bar: Always visible