Top of the Class (Borrowing Abby Grace) by…

Top of the Class (Borrowing Abby Grace)

by Kelly Green

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byidroskicinia

No tags.

WARNING - Some spoilers from episodes 1-2-3

Have I said that I'm in love with this series? If I haven't, I'm saying it right now! I love this series! In the first episode Kelly Green brought us a story with really lovely characters, a different story… a fresh story about a girl that doesn't know anything about her life, she doesn't remember anything, and she is in the body of someone else…

The second episode continues with the same style. Abby in the body of another girl, where she needs to resolve something. And maybe if you haven't read the books yet, you're thinking that the story is kind of repetitive… and I'm telling you… No, it's not. It's awesome. In every book Abby not only needs to help those people and discover the mystery around them, but she also needs to discover her life, who is she? Who is her mother, her dad? What is her story?

The last episode was literally heartbreaking at the end. I wanted to read more, to know a little bit more about Abby's life, but time was over, and she needed to move forward. Top of the Class starts with a big change and a big challenge for Abby, and I must say that the cover is very revealing! Ha! Abby is now a boy and the needs to behave like one… and you need to add a big mystery that needs to be resolved before time is over, or Abby will be stuck forever in the body of a boy that is going to jail.

Like the first two books, there is a lot of suspense, and nothing is what it seems. Secrets and lots of secrets and Abby is running against time. Will she make it? Again, I think I said it before, I really like her character, she is so smart, so intelligent… but at the same time, sweet… strong… And Will, even though he just appears at the beginning and at the end of the book, I really like his character, and I would love to know a little bit more about him.

Top of the class is the third episode of this series, and it's as amazing as the first two books. Now I can't wait to read the next one!

If you haven't read those books yet, I highly recommend you to do it. They are short books with a lot of mystery, secrets, fun, high schools… and romance? Maybe? Who knows? ( )
  idroskicinia | Jan 7, 2012 |

Abby finds herself in a boy's body for the first time, where she has to fumble her way through a secret love affair, while getting to the bottom of a grade-tampering scandal that could send her to jail.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,156,603 books! | Top bar: Always visible