Sam and Fuzzy Fix Your Problem by Sam Logan

Sam and Fuzzy Fix Your Problem

by Sam Logan

Logan can compose a panel and write a passable line of dialogue, but there are ninjas and vampires in this and I feel like I've already written the exact review I'd write for it for about six other webcomics. Utterly generic. ( )
  MeditationesMartini | Jul 5, 2013 |

"Gangster gerbils looting your cellar? Stalker vampires getting in your space? Don't Panic! Ninja Mafia Services is here to help, with all the resources a near-bankrupt ex-crime-syndicate has to offer. (None.) So relax, and let Sam & Fuzzy Fix your problem."--Page [4] of cover.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,890,572 books! | Top bar: Always visible