One Small Fib (The Millionaire's Club)…

One Small Fib (The Millionaire's Club)

by Jan Romes

421,664,912 (4.5)None

How can you not love a character named Allie Blue? This book is so funny, cute, and overall a great read. It is truly a "romance" with all that comes with it. You are rooting for Allie the entire way to deal with her struggles and her dreams. And Kip's development is lovely to read. There's a surprise revelation of sorts at the end that some readers will especially love. This book had it all, smart, funny, sexy and excitement. I would definitely read more from Jan. ( )
  Rachel.Kall | Jul 23, 2013 |
Reviewed by JoAnne
ebook provided by Wild Rose Press

This was a cute romance/chick lit story that kept me interested from the beginning. It had lots of laughter, romance, action, some tension and a happy ending that was better than I expected. I would have liked the story to continue a little longer just so I could see how Allie and Kip would interact in their new relationship and what new adventures they got into. Allie was quite a character in that she always seemed to speak her mind even when she knew better but I loved how real she seemed. Her interactions with Kiptyn were some of the funniest that I've read in awhile. I appreciated how Allie and Kiptyn seemed to play off each other and never knew what was coming next. I also liked that Romes gave some background information on Allie and Kip and how they grew up so differently from each other. There were some unexpected twists and turns that helped to tighten up the story and alleviate any loose ends. This is the first book published by Jan Romes and I will definitely look for more of her books in the future.

Favorite Quote: "Kiptyn finally caught up with the two women when they stopped to check out a window display. He cleared his throat so he wouldn't startle them."

"Good morning, ladies."

"Allie's eyes widened and she started to back up. "I'm not supposed to be near you. Per your instructions."

"He wanted to reach out and touch her, but he knew he'd be making a mistake of epic proportions if he did.

"That wasn't my finest moment."" ( )
  RtB | Jan 7, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,067,054 books! | Top bar: Always visible