Male Android Companion by Mackenzie McKade

Male Android Companion

by Mackenzie McKade

611,884,647 (3.33)None
Hollywood, California, 2095... Gia Easton has had it. After catching her ex-boyfriend/agent with her best friend, the beautiful actress is through with men, but not sex and especially not now. Her family is expecting to meet her latest squeeze and won't take no for an answer. That's why she's standing before the new and improved line of Male Android Companions (M.A.C.). The Institute of Robotics promises the androids are as good as the real thing without the hassle or heartbreak.Satisfaction guaranteed!The starlet has just mistaken Marc Anthony Charleston, M.A.C.'s creator, as one of his humanoids. When she selects him to take home, he's in no hurry to correct her misunderstanding. Besides, she's getting more bang for her buck-and so is he.… (more)

Reviewed by Sarah L.
book was a constest win at http://www.romancebookcraze.blogspot.com/?zx=9edf193858fa792c

Having not read a lot of futuristic novels, I really wasn't sure what to expect when I won a copy of this e-book. I must say this book had me captivated right from the start. It's got great character development and is smoking HOT to boot!

Of course as the reader it seems obvious that Gina should have realized Marc was not really an android but I think the author did a great job of putting us in her shoes and seeing it from her point of view. I really enjoyed getting to know both Gina and Mark and felt a connection with both of them.

This was my first book of Ms. McKade's but it will definitely not be the last. I look forward to reading many more her books. ( )
  RtB | Jan 8, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,105,894 books! | Top bar: Always visible