Stranger Delight by Tabitha Levin

Stranger Delight

by Tabitha Levin

193537,190 (2)None

I think I am finally figuring this out....
When an author writes a short story they leave out any and all back story.

Why? Why not write a longer story and give the readers everything then have someone walk away wondering what the heck they just read. This book was good and I felt like I was going to like it in the beginning it fizzled and all I remembered was the first scene with the stranger. I have already forgotten the rest of the story. ( )
  Angel.Carter | Aug 11, 2016 |
This shirt story just didn't work for me. I knew who it was from page 1, and I didn't understand why Sam told Luke that Claire was dating the actor. They had one date... does that mean they are dating?! The people in this story seemed very immature, and while I enjoy drama in my fiction the drama these characters created was ridiculous. Glad it was free and only a couple if pages; otherwise, it would have ended up on my DNF shelf. ( )
  DreZ | Jan 15, 2015 |
3.5 stars - I even contemplated giving it 4, but it wasn't that good...

Another Kindle freebie. I was attracted by a description of this short story. I was wondering what more can happen since story is just 15 pages long, and I can tell you - a lot. There is a lot of action, events and development packed into this. It missed that special something to make me really feel chemistry between main characters, but as far as erotic short stories go, this is one of the better ones I read. ( )
  bookwormdreams | Apr 10, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,168,135 books! | Top bar: Always visible