The Breaker's Concubine by Ann Mayburn

The Breaker's Concubine

by Ann Mayburn

Why did I read this book?
I'm participating in 'RT Booklovers Convention Challenge' and Ann Mayburn is attending 2013 RT Booklovers Convention is taking place in Kansas City. [b:The Breaker's Concubine|12781027|The Breaker's Concubine|Ann Mayburn|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1317605943s/12781027.jpg|17927524] is Ann Mayburn's most popular book so I thought that it will be best representatice of her writting style.

My thoughts:
Prince Devnar is captured and brought as a slave to enemy planet. Melania is his 'breaker' - she needs to train him so he will be good in satisfying all desires of his masters when he is sold. And so the never-ending sexscapedes with light bdsm elements and heavy menage scenes begins.
[b:The Breaker's Concubine|12781027|The Breaker's Concubine|Ann Mayburn|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1317605943s/12781027.jpg|17927524] is my last try to read science fiction erotica. I always find myself regretting why interesting details/ideas about planets and alien races were not developed better. And most of the times I am not comfortable with explicit over-the-top sexual scenes. I'm a HEA kind of girl and the end where hero will share heroine with his friends from time to time does not feel happy to me.

My rating: 1.5 stars

Will I be reading something else written by Ann Mayburn? Nope.

I recommend this book to fans of: science fiction erotica with bdsm and menage elements.

Similar books: [b:Seducer|7929763|Seducer (Sensual Captivity, #1)|Aubrey Ross|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1334797501s/7929763.jpg|11252390] by Aubrey Ross, [b:Gift of the Goddess|2310633|Gift of the Goddess (Phoenix Rising, #1)|Denise Rossetti|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1348526127s/2310633.jpg|2317050] by Denise Rossetti, Island Guardians series by Lacey Thorn ... ( )
  bookwormdreams | Apr 10, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,171,510 books! | Top bar: Always visible