He Mind Reading & My Love by Fong Soon

by Fong Soon

532,032,121 (2.33)None
Recently added bypamkaye, Leslie86, kstonya, Scoshie

No tags.

I received this book free for an honest review.

Just horrible!!
I forced myself to finish this book. It was a short read that felt like it took forever to get through.
This is the story of a young woman in love with a high profile man. Her feelings are never verbally spoken.
The writing style was rough to say the least. It was writing in very broken English. I could imagine an Asian woman in my head speaking the tale to me. I couldn't make sense out of a lot of the story. I don't understand the constant talk about mind readers and the conversations in the movie theaters.
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. It isn't worth the time. ( )
  pamkaye | Aug 29, 2017 |
This book is written from the journey into lover whose second language is English so the sentence structure is not totally English. This lover has fallen in Love with a man married to another and suffering from an illness that claimed his life. So she spends the time talking to his ghost and what he would have said to her if he could have communicated directly. ( )
  kstonya | Sep 7, 2012 |
OK WTH? Honestly I tried to read this in the spirit in which it was written as a woman who has lost her loved one to an illness (or that is what I'm honestly guessing that it was about.) Only 47 pages long and took me a couple of hours to get through because I had to keep rereading segments. If they were going for artistic and surreal then they made it but honestly i it was a hard read and could have used some major editing. ( )
  Scoshie | Jun 1, 2012 |
Dedicated to a man I love and let me realize death is the continuance of love
“Yes, I communicated with him through the mind interpreter.
see you one more glance in the crowd, virtual lover, mono elegy, love inherited ghosts, mind reading for love or visionary

Based on a true story happened in California from 2008 to 2011.

“Are you Steve Jobs?”

A dying high-tech innovator’s love via Mind Reading. For love or visionary? A woman’s longing for love, mono elegy to inherit ghosts. Spirit or Mind Reading’s creature? Writing to heal?

Real-time streaming Mind Reading through watch movies. EPOC headset or MRI scan don’t require for Mind Reading, question why IBM 5-in-5 can’t catch up this vivid scenario! Who can achieve this?

A controversial psychological suspicious love twisted with religious edge. None dare to say even after read it. With documentary and critical approach, this 14000 words novelette is looking for an answer.

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Fong Soon's book He Mind Reading & My Love was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,695,146 books! | Top bar: Always visible