I Like to Eat Treats by B. Annye Rothenberg

by B. Annye Rothenberg

1None5,451,522NoneNone
Recently added byPages_Aplenty

No reviews

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 097904202X, Paperback)

Eating and exercising habits can have a significant effect on children's heath and behavior. As parents, we feel a responsibility to teach our children about healthy food and physical activity. Yet as parents, we may wonder what should three to six year olds be eating? How can we get our kids to want to eat healthy foods including vegetables?

Do you have kids who are such picky eaters that meals are always a battle? Does your child only like mac 'n cheese, pizza, pasta, or chips. Does your child have a major sweet tooth?

What if you child eats too little? Maybe your kids won't stay at the table. What if their favorite activity is eating and you start to see that your child is gaining too much weight? What should you do if your child just likes to watch TV and play games on their ipad and doesn't like being active?

In this two part book, the story for children will teach kids why they can't just eat what they want. Young children will learn about different types of healthy foods, and how these heathy foods can help them. Children will start to get excited about nutritious food and be much more receptive to a healthy diet.

The guidance section for parents explains the best and most practical ways to change the eating habits of young children. Special sections are dedicated to discussing picky eaters and undereaters and overeaters. Specific guidance and examples are included on how to get kids to eat vegetables, good rules for treats and snacks, how to get your child to stay at the table, and how to help your child to become more active.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:38 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,828,740 books! | Top bar: Always visible