Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
iPad and iPhone Tips and Tricks: For iOS 5 on iPad 2 and iPhone 4/4s
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0789749122, Paperback)
For iOS 5 on iPad 2 and iPhone 4/4s
Discover hundreds of tips and tricks you can use with your iPad or iPhone to maximize its functionality as you use your iOS 5 mobile device as a powerful communication, organization, and productivity tool, as well as a feature-packed entertainment device.
In addition to learning all about the apps that come preinstalled on your iPhone or iPad, you learn about some of the best third-party apps currently available and discover useful strategies for how to best utilize them.
Using an easy-to-understand, nontechnical approach, this book is ideal for absolute beginners, as well as more experienced iPad or iPhone users who want to discover how to use the iOS 5 operating system with iCloud and the latest versions of popular apps.
Here’s just a sampling of what the tips, tricks, and strategies offered in this book will help you accomplish:
• Update your iPad or iPhone with the iOS 5 operating system.
• Discover how to use the preinstalled apps on your iOS 5 device, including Notification Center and Reminders.
• Take advantage of built-in apps such as Contacts, Calendars, Safari, Mail, and Music.
• Learn how to best use Siri on the iPhone 4S.
• Find, download, and install the most powerful and versatile apps and content for your iPad or iPhone.
• Synchronize files, documents, data, and content with iCloud, your computer, or other iOS 5 devices.
• Create and maintain a reliable backup of your iOS 5 device.
• Use your iPad or iPhone as an eBook reader, portable gaming machine, and feature-packed music and video player.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:58:12 -0400)
Provides a variety of tips to maximize one's usage of the iPad and iPhone, covering such topics as customizing settings, communicating with iMessage, using iBooks, making and receiving calls, syncing and sharing files using iCloud, and managing email.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.