Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Piano for Busy Teens, Bk 1: 13 Pieces with Study Guides to Maximize…
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0739071238, Paperback)This method is designed for teens who still enjoy music and want to continue their study but have limited practice time. Each book includes solo pieces in varied styles, a Hanon study to develop technical skills and a duet that students can play with a friend. A Study Guide for each piece helps the student practice efficiently. The guide contains four sections: 1-Minute FYI, 5-Minute Warm-Up, 15-Minute Practice Plan and 5-Minute Finishing Touches. Titles: The Bear (Rebikov)
* Bobcat Boogie (Bober)
* Caribbean Festival (Bober)
* County Cork Jig (Bober)
* The Easy Winners (Joplin, arr. Bober)
* Exercise No. 1, from The Virtuoso Pianist (Hanon)
* Infamous Agent ""M"" (Bober)
* March Slav (Tchaikovsky, arr. Bober)
* Minuet in F Major (Leopold Mozart)
* On a Clear Night (Bober)
* Saxaphone Blues (Bober)
* Sonatina in C Major (Duncombe)
* Study in G Major (Schytte).
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:01:17 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.