Heart Over Mind by Sara D Trimble

by Sara D Trimble

115,449,497 (3)None
Recently added byDragonLibrary8

My thoughts:
Wonderful story! Sara Trimble has created fantastic characters. Gabriel is truly a dream man and Nala is the perfect combination of tough and caring. I found myself falling for so many of the supporting characters as well. I enjoyed the way they all interacted and was thrilled with the various powers held by all the different species living in the castle.
Every once in awhile I felt like the story skipped a bit, not so much that I would be lost, just that I would notice, but I truly enjoyed reading this entertaining, unique, original story.
It's a great love story ~ we see the love of couples lasting through the ages, sharing their fated bonds for the binding ceremonies. The author has combined almost every mythical creature and species into this clever, engrossing, beautiful story. We are given the opportunity to bear witness to: struggle, destiny, love, jealousy, fear, forgiveness, misunderstanding, denial, acceptance, determination, and drive.
I will be looking for more from Sara Trimble! ( )
  DragonLibrary8 | Jan 11, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,783,421 books! | Top bar: Always visible