Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Chinese Made Nice & Easy! (Languages Made Nice & Easy)
by Carl Fuchs
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 087891367X, Paperback)- A series of 18 language titles for students, tourists, and business travelers.
- A handy and compact guide, giving enough of the language to help travelers get around and be understood.
- Based on materials developed by the U.S. Government for personnel assigned abroad on short notice, requiring quick orientation.
- Each book begins with a compact overview of the country's history, contains photos of many sites, and includes a section on up-to-date facts about the country.
- Most importantly, each book includes useful words and phrases, popular expressions, common greetings, and words for numbers, money, and time. Each word is accompanied by its translation and a pronunciation guide. A vocabulary list is provided to help locate words quickly.
- Trim Size: 5 1/2" x 8 1/4" (14 cm x 21 cm).
- A variety of free display racks is available.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:55 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.