Taken: A Frankie Post Novel (The Frankie…

Taken: A Frankie Post Novel (The Frankie Post Series)

by L. M. Pruitt

Once again L.M. Pruitt has created characters that are amazing. Frankie is fantastic! She is smart, tough, stubborn, and loyal to the few she counts as friends. She is my favorite character in the story.
The story itself is wonderfully entertaining, nicely paced and well written. The plot is intriguing and suspenseful.
I truly enjoyed the book. The ending SCREAMS for a sequel.... ( )
  DragonLibrary8 | Jan 16, 2012 |
Wow! Talk about your hot romantic suspense book! Frankie Post's debut in L. M. Pruitt's Taken, is DEFINITELY spicy suspense! I'll admit, I had a little bit of a hard time following the first part of the book....but, I think that's in part to the type of book I had finished before hand. I was still reflecting on it. But, once I pushed past, sat back, and focused, this book took me to unexpected places, and set me down in the heart of Frankie and Jack's story.

Frankie is a P.I. hired to track down a missing person. Agreeing to take on the case, along with Jack, Frankie dives into hunting down the missing person. But, along the way, secrets are revealed and a haunting past creeps up on Frankie and her detective lover. Together, they have to rely on each other while keeping the past from catching them, crack the Missing Persons case, over come the human trafficking, and come out on the other side of this intensely hot suspense story.

I am pleased that this will be the FIRST in Frankie's stories. I fell in love her character and Jack's and can't wait to see what level Ms. Pruitt takes it to next. This is a definite 4 Book worthy addictive story and loved every twist, turn, and mysterious surprise that Ms. Pruitt threw in. The ending will leave you with your jaw dropped and anticipating the next Frankie Post story. Great job! ( )
  ReviewsbyMolly | Jan 11, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,036,392 books! | Top bar: Always visible