Six Cats In My Kitchen by Lyn Horner

Six Cats In My Kitchen

by Lyn Horner

611,797,008 (4)None

I downloaded this book to my Kindle for free. Since I'm a kitty lover, I thought I would enjoy it. And I did!!

Even if you don't like cats, you'll enjoy this book because the author has included many facets of both her immediate and extended family, moving from location to location due to her husband being transferred in his job (cats do not like change), the cats' characteristics, and how the other cats related to them. The idea of pictures is great but too small to view properly on my Kindle. However, the author does a really nice job of describing the cats so I could easily visualize them.

I hope there are other books out there by Ms. Horner. I enjoyed this one enough to try more of her work. ( )
  pegmcdaniel | Apr 6, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,837,096 books! | Top bar: Always visible