Off The Grid by Dan Kolbet

Off The Grid

by Dan Kolbet

Started March 01st. 2014.
Got this today for free from Amazon (only today), by way of the daily bookbub bargains email.
Title and the short blurb about the book made me take it, thinking "as it is free, if it is bad, no money wasted".
And I should stop starting more and more books at the same time.
A few nice twists, but not enough.
For a change a happy-ending, but that was expected by me.
Not bad, given that Tesla is one of my favorite Scientists and the idea here is seeded from his work.
The characters are very well written and the plot changes in a good way between action (and not too much coincidences), background story and exploring.
So why not 5 stars? The story ended just to happy, it would have been more real if one more twist occurred or a main character betrays the heroes or dies or whatever.
Highly recommended, fast read with a future that is all to believable. ( )
  Ingo.Lembcke | Oct 27, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,919,518 books! | Top bar: Always visible