The Horror Of The Shade: The Trilogy Of The…

The Horror Of The Shade: The Trilogy Of The Void-Book One

by Peter Meredith

1211,028,789 (5)None

The Horror of the Shade was inspired by the first of the two paranormal events that I've been connected with. Quite simply it was a two second ghost sighting, witnessed by me and two of my brothers, when I was just a lad of seven.
So how is that extrapolated out to a trilogy?
Step one: remove me and my two brothers.
Step two: change the ghost to a demon, add a hot, but diabolical witch. Throw in a hunky seventeen-year old and his hell-powered schizophrenic sister and you're in business.
Oh, I forgot to mention there'll also be: Gypsies, exorcisms, blood, bullets, a nice sprinkling of sex, sin, murder, and a couple of trips into the wonderful vacation spot known as Hell...and did I mention sex? Right check that off the list.
Step three: Churn these all up into non-stop action, until you realize what you have is a family in dire peril. What is this story about? What every story is about: people. People in love, people in danger, people fighting for their very souls. ( )
  PLMeredith | Jul 31, 2013 |

When Commander William Jern and his wife, Gayle, are given an opportunity to move into one of the spacious Colonial homes on the Village Green, they jump at the chance. Only the Jerns' new dream home quickly becomes an icy nightmare, as death stalks them relentlessly. It comes unheralded out of the night, and like all of us, they are woefully unprepared. Yet, regardless of his state of readiness, William Jern must face terrors beyond imagination in order to save his daughter, whose body has become a frozen vessel for a horror summoned out of the great Void. With the help of his son Will, a boy struggling to find the courage to be a man, and an old woman who has foreseen the terrifying manner in which she will die, William will undergo the ultimate test to save his child.… (more)

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,922,698 books! | Top bar: Always visible