Friends and Foes by Sarah M. Eden

Friends and Foes

by Sarah M. Eden

Really good. ( )
  EdenSteffey | Mar 14, 2018 |
Only slightly predictable and thoroughly enjoyable. I usually chuckle my way through Ms. Eden's books, but found myself repressing a sympathetic tear or two as I got to know Sorrell better.
Perhaps my favorite line in the story goes something like this: "I see my foot still fits in my mouth." (Phillip) ;-) ( )
  lcarter11 | Oct 23, 2017 |
Just finished reading this one today. I really enjoy Sarah's books. She's just the kind of read I like. Clean romance with some mystery mixed in. Loved it! ( )
  ElliseWeaver | Apr 19, 2013 |
  ElliseWeaver | Apr 19, 2013 |

After five years of tracking and capturing spies on English soil, Philip Jonquil, Earl of Lampton, is in pursuit of his last quarry--a dangerous French spy. But when Sorrel Kendrick inadvertently stumbles upon a crucial piece of the puzzle (making her indispensable to the mission), can these two proud hearts negotiate a ceasefire when cooperation matters most?… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,851,119 books! | Top bar: Always visible