Galley Proof by Eric Arvin

Galley Proof

by Eric Arvin

The first third was funny, the middle floundering, and the ending was predictable. 2.5 stars. ( )
  Penny01 | Feb 1, 2014 |
I'll review later, but there is ZERO cheating in this book so for anyone that has been worried about starting it for that reason go right ahead and read. Its fantastic. ( )
  Peepers82 | Sep 22, 2013 |
I have to say I read some of the reviews below and I'm sorry I did. I have to wonder if these people even read the same book I did. Not a romance? What? It was the best romance I've read in a long time. Open relationships and cheating? Huh? None of that either. What there was is loads of character development, great dialog and humor with a side of wacky friends. Sure there are some unbelievable coincides, but this is fiction and if it's done well, as it is here, it's forgivable. There were quite a few laugh out loud moments and nice happily ever after as a reward for taking the journey. If you're looking for an intelligent and humorous romance, you'll find it here but if you want a typical storybook romance I'd look elsewhere. ( )
  Shanna_McConnell | May 11, 2013 |

Fiction writer Logan Brandish is perfectly happy in his peaceful small-town routine with his best friend, his cat, and his boyfriend-until he meets the editor of his next book, the handsome Brock Kimble, and the lazy quiet of everyday living goes flying out the window. Faced with real passion for the first time, Logan becomes restless and agitated, and soon his life and his new manuscript-a work in progress he'd always thought would be completed-are in a shambles. But as Logan is learning, you can't always get what you want... at least not right away. To take his mind off the mess, he takes a trip, but even the beautiful Italian, um, scenery can't keep his thoughts from his erstwhile editor for long. Logan just might have to admit there are some things you can't run from.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,687,760 books! | Top bar: Always visible