When Your Rope Breaks by Ruth Graham

1None5,452,641NoneNone
Recently added bypootlesuzie

No tags.

No reviews

How can I go on? How much more can I take? Does God even care? If He does care, how could He allow this to happen to me? Whether it's divorce, injury, death, financial hardship, or just plain loneliness, we all experience difficult times in our lives. In these 96 pages, bestselling authors Ruth Graham, Joni Eareckson Tada and Jerry Sittser share their own journey through life's most difficult situations. Filled with honesty and forthrightness, this book is designed to reach those who are at the end of their rope and not sure where to turn. Content is excerpted from four bestselling titles: In Every Pew Sits a Broken Heart by Ruth Graham; A Grace Disguised by Jerry Sittser; A Step Further and When God Weeps by Joni Eareckson Tada.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:22:50 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

Zondervan

An edition of this book was published by Zondervan.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,891,297 books! | Top bar: Always visible