The Cyclops Conspiracy by David Perry

The Cyclops Conspiracy

by David Perry

202734,638 (3)None

It’s funny how we choose books sometimes. When I saw the book cover for The Cyclops Conspiracy by David Perry, I could only see a small thumbnail size picture of it. Given the title, I wasn’t sure what was going on with the cover, so I clicked to see it bigger. And, as long as I was looking at the cover, I read the description and then I was hooked. After all, I love a good political conspiracy thriller as much as the next person. The Cyclops Conspiracy is very timely, so if you’re in the mood for a fast-paced thriller then read on. Read the rest of my review at http://popcornreads.com/?p=2785 ( )
  PopcornReads | Feb 1, 2012 |
Story was dragging and I lost interest - suspect it was going to become a biological terrorism plot but had not made it in that far yet. Was not able to connect with any characters ( )
  jason9292 | Jan 21, 2012 |

In this engaging thriller, David Perry demonstrates his skill as a master storyteller taking us behind the counter into the world of pharmacy. The Cyclops Conspiracy accelerates through tense terrain toward an incredible finish. As the story opens, pharmacist Jason Rodgers stands nose to nose with his tortured past following the untimely death of his mentor, Thomas Pettigrew. He is reunited with his former lover and Pettigrew's daughter Christine. Troubled by the way Pettigrew died and Christine's unsettling statements about her father, Rodgers pushes to know more. Their reunion initiates a cascade of apparently unrelated but fateful turn of events for Rodgers-an incredible job offer working for a mysterious millionaire, the lustful pursuits of a sexy physician, and the criminal activities of a corrupt pharmacist. With the clock ticking down to a nail-biting climax, he races to stop a plot and expose the conspirators before he becomes their next victim-and before American history is irrevocably altered.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:54 -0400)

Pharmacist Jason Rodgers stands nose to nose with his tortured past following the untimely death of his mentor, Thomas Pettigrew. He is reunited with his former lover and Pettigrew's daughter Christine. Troubled by the way Pettigrew died and Christine's unsettling statements about her father, Rodgers pushes to know more. Their reunion initiates a cascade of apparently unrelated but fateful turn of events for Rodgers-an incredible job offer working for a mysterious millionaire, the lustful pursuits of a sexy physician, and the criminal activities of a corrupt pharmacist. With the clock ticking down to a nail-biting climax, he races to stop a plot and expose the conspirators before he becomes their next victim-and before American history is irrevocably altered.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,697,953 books! | Top bar: Always visible