Home Ice by Rachelle Vaughn
911,350,574 (4)None

I really liked this book. Great characters who grew together. My biggest issue was that the book ended just as they got together. I know a lot of authors write that way but I really like when they get together and you can see a bit of their "together" relationship before the book ends. Otherwise, I liked this and will definitely read more by this author. ( )
  reesa00 | Jul 2, 2016 |

Rachelle Vaughn is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,824,213 books! | Top bar: Always visible