Sherlock Holmes and the Mystery of Boscombe…

Sherlock Holmes and the Mystery of Boscombe Pool (Penguin Readers, Level…

by Arthur Conan Doyle, J. Y. K. Kerr (Adapter)

I like this book very much because I like mystery books.In this case,a guilty person of murder is clear,so police caught him.But Sherlock Holmes is different.So he investigates many things to find out truth.And finally,he find the true murderer and...

This book is interesting and I recommend you to read it.I think Sherlock Holmes is not only cool but also kind.I want to read other books of him. ( )
  sumirenumber1 | Dec 10, 2010 |
This book was so interesting anyway!!!
When I first knew about this case,Iwas thougt
that the guilty person of this case is very clear.I had same opinion as Watson.But Holmes was different.He tried to find out the true murderer doing many investigate,and finally he found out the true murderer!I'm always surprised his brightness! I thought he was kind person after finished reading this book.Idon't want to talk anymore about this book because I want you to read this book!I strongly recommend this book to you! ( )
  Misako.K | Jun 11, 2010 |
I like Sherock Homles and this story was also interesting.
In this book, Holems moved here and there to investigate the case,so I could see the active aspect of Holmes. ( )
  nozomih | Jan 18, 2010 |
I enjoyed reading this book very much because I liked mystery stories. In this story, one person was killed by a murderer. Sherlock Holmes and his friend, Dr Watson tried to find the murderer. Most people including the police thought one boy was the murdere. But Sherlock Holmed found another murderer. I was happy at last because it was happy ending. I want to read ather stories of Sherlock Holmes. ( )
  arisam | Jan 7, 2010 |
I was excited when I read this book.
I did'nt know the criminal until I finished reading it.
I think this book is suitable for who like mystery.

In Boscombe Pool , a man was murdered.
The criminal was guessed his son who were witnessed him quarreling with a man just before a man was murdered , but Holmes's guess was diffrent from it...... ( )
  orangee | Oct 4, 2009 |

Arthur Conan Doyleprimary authorall editionscalculated
Kerr, J. Y. K.Adaptermain authorall editionsconfirmed
This is a Penguin Readers Level 3 adaptation of "The Boscombe Valley Mystery", retold by J. Y. K. Kerr.. Please do not combine with the original work; this work has different common knowledge, including different relationships.

Who killed Charles McCarthy? And why? Was it really his son? Sherlock Holmes, the brilliant detective, must answer these questions with the help of his trusted friend Dr Watson. An intriguing story - with Sherlock Holmes, the most famous and most eccentric detective in English literature, using his detective powers to solve the mystery.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:12 -0400)

Who killed Charles McCarthy? And why? Was it really his son? Sherlock Holmes, the brilliant detective, must answer these questions with the help of his trusted friend Dr Watson. Includes activities.

Legacy Library: Arthur Conan Doyle

Arthur Conan Doyle has a Legacy Library. Legacy libraries are the personal libraries of famous readers, entered by LibraryThing members from the Legacy Libraries group.

See Arthur Conan Doyle's legacy profile.

See Arthur Conan Doyle's author page.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 123,936,824 books! | Top bar: Always visible